Rochester, NY (September 12, 2018) — Adventure Audio unveils a new approach to overdrive pedal stacking, gain staging, and gain stacking. The Glacial Zenith II provides guitar, bass, and electric keyboard players the ability to shape their tone they way they hear it in their head.
At its most basic, the GZII is a Drive, a 3-band EQ, and a boost, all in a box together. What really takes it to the peak is the ability to put them in effectively whatever order you want.
Much like a real glacier, the many parts of the Glacial Zenith II are able to shift past one another, allowing the pedal to take many forms.
- 3-band EQ
- Low: Deep and earthy rumble of the shifting glacier – 250Hz
- Mid: Crunch and clatter of ice and stone, caught up in the flow – 830Hz
- High: Crackle and fizz of the ice, breaking and giving way – 2.9kHz
- Independently Engageable Boost: Raise the peak to colossal heights
- Pre Drive Toggle: Left = Boost pre Drive/EQ, Right = Boost post Drive/EQ
- EQ Post Drive Toggle: Left = EQ pre Drive, Right = EQ post Drive
- Shape Toggle: Right: less clipped, like crystalline snowflakes, Left: more clipped, like a fine powder
The Glacial Zenith II – MSRP is $189.00 USD each and is available at select retailers world wide as well as www.AdventurePedals.com .
For more information: