New Orleans, LA (July 26, 2016) — Pirate Guitar Effects has introduced the Plank Pre-amp & Boost Guitar Pedal, perfectly capturing the sonic mystique of the Klon Centaur and EP-3 preamp in one versatile and easy-to-use pedal.
Designed around two of the most well-known pedal circuits ever built, the Plank Pre-Amp & Boost takes the Centaur overdrive and EP-3 preamp to new levels by giving you complete tonal control over both circuits, allowing the user to refine their tone in ways not achievable on the originals.
The Plank offers two powerful and well-known effects in a single, user-friendly unit. First, you have a transparent and touch-sensitive overdrive that delivers everything from a subtle grind to rich, driving saturation–perfectly suited to slam the front over your amp into sonic bliss. Second, a wonderfully juicy boost that adds a highly musical, muscular edge to any guitar tone.
Each Plank Preamp & Boost offers:
- Controls for gain, treble & output with wide-ranging sonic capabilities
- Controls for changing the effect, separate EP-3 volume, EP-3 bright/dark toggle
- Separate LED indicator for Centaur & EP-3 circuits for easy visibility
- Powered by 9V battery or standard negative-center 9V power supply
- Sturdy die-cast enclosure for a lifetime of use
- Premium audiophile components with silent switching
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Pirate Guitar Effects Plank Preamp & Boost has a street price of $199.
For more information:
Pirate Guitar Effects